Rates and Promotions with our online booking!
It’s the simplest rate, without using discounts or promotions. You can decide whether to change and cancel up to 3 days before arrival, when the payment is made.
It’s the discounted rate with the possibility of free cancellation 21 days before arrival, when the payment will be made. After payment, however, you can change the date of stay up to 14 days before arrival, without penalty. Can be combined with “LONG STAY” promotions
Breakfast, meals or any other service is not included. The booked service is “overnight stay only”. Self check-in is from 3 pm to 11 pm. Just tell us the arrival time and the means of transport (plane, car, cruise, train). You will receive by mail or whatsapp a map with directions to get to the apartment and the code to open the door. Check-out is before 10:00
– LONG STAYS: it’s the promotion that makes you save if you stay for more than 6 nights. You can combine it with the rates “CASAMISA” and “FLEXIBLE”.
– LAST-MINUTE: is the discounted promotion for bookings in the last 8 days. You can combine it with the offers “CASAMISA”
– Venice MARCO POLO airport : “Alilaguna” ferry – ORANGE route (leaves every 30mins, journey time: 48 mins) to GUGLIE stop;
– Treviso CANOVA airport: shuttle bus “ATVO/Brusutti” (normally running in conjunction with flights) to Venice Piazzale Roma. Then 15 minutes walk or waterbus No 4,2/5,2 to GUGLIE stop
– Park at Piazzale Roma: 10 minutes walk or waterbus No 5,2/4,2 to GUGLIE stop;
– Park at Tronchetto: fast track shuttle “People Mover” to Piazzale Roma, then 15 minute walk or No 5,2/4,2 waterbus to GUGLIE stop
– Park at Mestre: road bus to Piazzale Roma, then 15 minutes walk or No 4,2/5,2 waterbus to GUGLIE stop
– Train: from Venice S. Lucia railway station, 10 minutes walk or waterbus No 5,2/4,2 to GUGLIE stop;
– Cruise ship: fast track shuttle “People Mover” to Piazzale Roma, then 15 minute walk or No 5,2/4,2 waterbus to GUGLIE stop
From Venice Marco Polo Airport, Piazzale Roma, Cruise Terminal o from Santa Lucia Train Station, you can use a private water taxi service, taking you to “FONDAMENTA CANNAREGIO (number 994)
Public transport in Venice
“ALILAGUNA” public ferry
They connect MARCO POLO airport to the city centre ORANGE route takes you Guglie (48 mins) and Rialto (63 mins); BLU route takes you to Ospedale (42 mins)
ACTV public waterbus “VAPORETTO”
ACTV water services which connect all central areas of the city around the Grand Canal and up to Venice Lido
ACTV public waterbus
ACTV water services which connect Venice main island to the other Venice lagoon islands up to Treporti and Punta Sabbioni
“PEOPLE MOVER” service
Fast track mono-rail service which connects the Cruise Terminal to Tronchetto and Piazzale Roma car parks (journey time: 3-5 minutes)